Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

+149
hikaru
lwlty
babyt
livercat
armstrong
earthtrodder
hanxiang87
Forte2010
IPOH FORTE
Helix
gackthoe
shin365
epin
hsjose
Patklee
EvoForte
ginn
aliensix
hocksz
superkam
dEXTER C
aswalkersg
Kiang
genexis
tarepanda_lyh
chillout
fortetobe
GnoMisH
cboonh
cpt_zr
genevievepearly
Stefano
KIA1234
vinfang
KingJerry
oceandrives
VAG
hong5333
Siaoster
tiny
nightfever
stalejive
xianren
KenOrCannot
joepele
Blacks
Zeed
lordhawk
jl1500k
lufu
CuteDaDa
ck7373
arkaraka
ctoh
rockstarforte
Potatoes
astroboy28
ong
Elixir99
wkc
Flywheel
czhihong
kevinhwc
ace
miko komi
daniu82
nsr182
Hello Kitty
RCForte
zhuzhumao
malcolmlew
sunnyboy
KIAFAN
FORTE21
zujzuj
cnxeon
patsy
JuanST
ano57
mh3400
Shaq
KiaSG
aural
ahben
TVaddict
chamot16
taychua
dc
andikong
stev85x
notsogoodman
forte118
van
Fransge
duncton
pessimizt
junming
lukester
pbeyondp
the wonder girls
liplip
Tristanity
K-Family
jackohy
kysoong
Kaisu7165
FriesL
Leonard
Terrier
kenincf
NightAngler
shah
scorpey
newsman
limpreza
sporeboy
lawrenceke
BluRz
mwerkz
Cypher
dipstick
turbo4ev
Divine
Duser
kapitan
leo
dreamzzlandz
Juz@kid
charnfai30
impact2001
luvxiaobeng
wrathofheavennn
tish
ozzie75
ForKia
nothing
eraser
graysgerald79
dandeana21
Fortec
The Blue Cruiser
greatgazoo
muff
melburn
zlement
Redbean
nocash
keigo
Fortessimo
153 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

Post by jackohy 13th October 2009, 11:10 am

Actually you only park the car at the car park and sign the service form with the guard.

The next day morning, the mechanic will go round your car to check for dents or damage before proceeding with the repair/servicing.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

Post by rockstarforte 13th October 2009, 11:29 am

arkaraka wrote:
Shaq wrote:
rockstarforte wrote:juz pray bros/sis....

the piak sound was really loud, i saw the crack immediately

Call C&C, appt tomorow 830am. As mine is opc, will drive in tonight & pass my keys to the guard, collect nextday by 7pm. Dun wana waste my coupon for tis.

wah can leave the car to the guard? or will there be someone to take over from you besides the guard?

Wahhh, safe a not?

I used to do tis when i got prob wif my ECU, leave my car ard 11pm to the guard. Collect next day 8pm. The person in-charge will call me telling my car is done. If thers any prob i will update to the guard before i collect it. I dun wana use my leave & coupon whn i can do tis.

Juz record ur ODO & fuel reading, take all ur valuable items too.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 13th October 2009, 11:36 am

jackohy wrote:Actually you only park the car at the car park and sign the service form with the guard.

The next day morning, the mechanic will go round your car to check for dents or damage before proceeding with the repair/servicing.

yups tats the way they do it. tHkz bro!

i ask to compensate my coupon they cant give me. So tis is the other alternative way.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaq 13th October 2009, 11:55 am

oic...thats not bad an idea...

Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 6:47 pm

anyone know what is the cost for replacing the windscreen if there is no warranty ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th October 2009, 6:49 pm

I think is $200 + Claim insurance
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by forte118 13th October 2009, 9:14 pm

Updated 13 Oct. 2009

1. Fortessimo
2. Charnfai30 (uncle's Forte)
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
16. kkmichelin (sgkia)
17. junming
18. forte118 x 2 times (1st: 7/8/09 2nd: 12/10/09)
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
23. taychua - collected 1st June
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
27. nothing (2nd Windscreen cracked)
28. FORTE21 (Sept 2009 batch)
29. thswei
30. Limpreza
31. g11259 (sgkia)
32. miko komi
33. kevinhwc
34. jcmc (6 day old car)
35. Flywheel (after 5 months)
36. czhihong (collected 18th Sept., cracked 24th Sept.)
37.wkc
38. Elixir99 (7 days old car)
39. astroboy28 (1 month old car).
forte118
forte118

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 9:52 pm

Updated 13 Oct. 2009

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
16. kkmichelin (sgkia) (2nd Windscreen cracked)
17. junming
18. forte118 (2nd Windscreen cracked) (1st: 7/8/09 2nd: 12/10/09)
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
30. Limpreza (2nd Windscreen cracked)
31. g11259 (sgkia)
32. miko komi
33. kevinhwc
34. jcmc (6 day old car)
37.wkc
40. rockstarforte (5 months)
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 10:06 pm

Wrote to CnC last night with a few questions on the cracked windscreen and received the following reply today :

(a) Since March 09, how many cases of cracked windshield have been recorded in SG?
<< for the number of replacement for the windscreens, we wish to inform you that we do not keep track on the numbers>>

(b) What are the root cause/reasons for the windshield cracking ?
<< did not answer this question>>

(c) Any plans to recall the entire Forte to rectify this issue ?
<<Currently there are no advise from Kia Motors Corporation (KMC) regarding any product recalls for this model>>

(d) What happen after my warranty expired and this windshield issue has not been resolved ? ( It has been known to crack again for a second time even after replacing the cracked windshield).
<< did not answer this question>>

Out of 4 question only answer 2 IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_evil
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th October 2009, 10:13 pm

hello muff, me too wrote to CNC and got similar reply for your first question. I asked them how many SX vs EX has the windscreen problem so far. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 13th October 2009, 10:17 pm

answer 2 out of 4.. fail le.. teacher got teach dunno how to answer also must try to answer mah..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 10:26 pm

pessimizt wrote:hello muff, me too wrote to CNC and got similar reply for your first question. I asked them how many SX vs EX has the windscreen problem so far. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_evil

ya....they dun even bother to keep track on the number of cracked windscreen.....and here we are counting.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 13th October 2009, 10:34 pm

haha..maybe the lost track or don't reveal the number IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_redface
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 10:40 pm

more like dun want to reveal.....they cannot be totally not interested....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th October 2009, 10:52 pm

I think too scared to reveal. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_eek
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 10:57 pm

at the rate it is going......it should be more than a hundred cases by now.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 13th October 2009, 11:00 pm

That's a clear cut bull......

A car has many parts and all parts are inventorised.

A part that big like the windscreen is a part of an inventory.....

How many times has it been drawn from inventory? So CnC is saying that they never do an inventory count? Or the auditor of the company never do an physical audit? Or they don't have a inventory system that keep tracks of the quantity of parts?

So they have a poor maintenance system that do not keep track of repairs?

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 11:11 pm

or maybe too many cases oredi so they lost count..... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 14th October 2009, 8:45 am

they know.... they just dun want to confirm the numbers coz any statement from them becomes official and public domain.... can bew used in courts.... they will only answer if requested legally by the courts...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 14th October 2009, 11:42 am

Yeah... i dun believe they dun keep the counting. if not how do they manage the claim to KMC? KMC just deliver the stock? haa.

Think those reply should be useful should someone really face off with CC, maybe those can be use as supporting docs?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by mh3400 14th October 2009, 4:39 pm

do you think we write out letter with all Forte owners signed and mail out to them for an answer or we will have this letter put it in stomp. something like that. ask them to fly Kia president to come down to check our love Forte

mh3400

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 15th October 2009, 12:21 am

Finally my windscreen cracked this late afternoon. Same spot on the driver side, about 15cm above the IU. Previously keep hearing "piak piak" sound everytime i drive home after work. Today heard a loud "piak" thought hit by stone or what. Collected my ride on 3 Jun. Very sian and ma fan to go back CnC for the replacement plus window film job. Anyway, i am going back for my wing mirror respray work too this Friday......lousy quality from KIA.....waste time and energy for this whole problems with this ride.....haiz....Sad
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 15th October 2009, 1:42 pm

Updated 15 Oct. 2009

Registry of SDW Club members.

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
16. kkmichelin (sgkia)
17. junming
18. forte118 x 2 times (1st: 7/8/09 2nd: 12/10/09)
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
30. Limpreza
31. g11259 (sgkia)
32. miko komi
33. kevinhwc
34. jcmc (6 day old car)
37.wkc
40. ck7373 (collected 3rd June, cracked 14th Oct.)

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 15th October 2009, 10:56 pm

Bro, should be #41 oredi....you missed out rockstarforte.

Updated 15 Oct. 2009

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
32. miko komi (5 months old)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
35. Flywheel ( 5 months old)
36. czhihong (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).
38. Elixir99 (7 days old)
39. astroboy28 (1 month old).
40. rockstarforte (5 months old)
41. ck7373 (4 months old)
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 15th October 2009, 11:02 pm

Can we compile the photos of the crack windshield? The more you all say abt the piak piak sound, i also scared.. I also got hear mine occasionally.. dunno when is my turn.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 15th October 2009, 11:33 pm

The pic posted by bro Fortessimo (1st post of this thread) should be a good reference. I would assume that all those in the SDW club list suffered the same or similar windscreen crack pattern.

I too am waiting anxiously for the crackzzzzzz...... owning a car has never been that exciting. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 256379

In anticipation of my imminent inclusion in the SDW club list, I have a plastic bag on standby to evac my valuables from the car should I have to send it in for windscreen replacement......... The moment I hear "Piak!", I am heading towards LK.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 15th October 2009, 11:46 pm

dipstick wrote:The pic posted by bro Fortessimo (1st post of this thread) should be a good reference. I would assume that all those in the SDW club list suffered the same or similar windscreen crack pattern.

I too am waiting anxiously for the crackzzzzzz...... owning a car has never been that exciting. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 256379

In anticipation of my imminent inclusion in the SDW club list, I have a plastic bag on standby to evac my valuables from the car should I have to send it in for windscreen replacement......... The moment I hear "Piak!", I am heading towards LK.

lol.... Very Happy
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 16th October 2009, 12:00 am

Each time I approach my Forte, I am so filled with excitement that I could also hear my heart go "Boomz, boomz, boomz".......... My eyes would then quickly focus on the windscreen area around the IU before I deactivate the alarm. So exciting......... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

It's got to the point that I am actually disappointed each time I find no crackssss.......
anti-climax IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_smile IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_smile

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 16th October 2009, 12:25 am

impact2001 wrote:Can we compile the photos of the crack windshield? The more you all say abt the piak piak sound, i also scared.. I also got hear mine occasionally.. dunno when is my turn.

I think with the "piak piak" sound is a matter of time for the crack....that's my experience. I believe the piak sound occurred when the glass panel trying to move or expand (due to the close tolerance) during car movement, especially over the hump or pot hole. I suspect the incorrect tolerance fit of the windscreen caused it to crack eventually.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 16th October 2009, 1:34 am

i heard piak sounds but dunno where it came from leh.. sometime from the back some time from the front.. so far no crack discovered.. but being the september batch.. i think mine got high potential..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 16th October 2009, 4:16 am

Damn scary lor.... I also a loud "piak" sound yesterday.... I got worried and looked at the winscreen, there was nothing. Then I saw a motor bike went past me.

I don't know when this anxiety will stop.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th October 2009, 8:57 am

this is bad for our health.... later this forum discuss the different types of HYPERTENSION medications.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 16th October 2009, 10:23 am

GUyz whn ey fixed our windscreen, ey dun fix our solar on the sameday isit? i hv to come back to do my solar next week. The mech say tat hv to let the silicone dry. isit?
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 16th October 2009, 11:07 am

i am now at leng kee fixing the windscreen.....understand from the sevice advisor that the windscreen will be done by outside contractor instead of inhouse. Only pandan garden do inhouse.....quite wori about my ride being repair outside.....shd have gone to pandan.......
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by CuteDaDa 16th October 2009, 11:12 am

Hi Guyz,

Here is another one.
My windscreen cracked this morning... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Kopfschuettel
Collected on 3rd Oct...cracked today ( 13days )...

CuteDaDa

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 11:14 am

CuteDaDa wrote:Hi Guyz,

Here is another one.
My windscreen cracked this morning... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Kopfschuettel
Collected on 3rd Oct...cracked today ( 13days )...

sorrie to hear tat... hw far r u away from ur 1k servicing?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 16th October 2009, 11:21 am

ck7373 wrote:i am now at leng kee fixing the windscreen.....understand from the sevice advisor that the windscreen will be done by outside contractor instead of inhouse. Only pandan garden do inhouse.....quite wori about my ride being repair outside.....shd have gone to pandan.......

Isit?? wah i didnt noe tat. I oso send mine at leng kee. But i notice thers xtra 5km on my ODO
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by CuteDaDa 16th October 2009, 11:31 am

juz reach to 1k...
Call to LK but no answer...
want to arrange for the replacement n servicing...

CuteDaDa

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th October 2009, 11:37 am

rockstarforte wrote:
ck7373 wrote:i am now at leng kee fixing the windscreen.....understand from the sevice advisor that the windscreen will be done by outside contractor instead of inhouse. Only pandan garden do inhouse.....quite wori about my ride being repair outside.....shd have gone to pandan.......

Isit?? wah i didnt noe tat. I oso send mine at leng kee. But i notice thers xtra 5km on my ODO

Wah...extra 5km ! They drive to outside workshop issit !!!! IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 16th October 2009, 11:39 am

Tats why, i tried to call the em the nextday no answer. How many click frm Leng Kee - pandan? Dun tink its 5km oni. Shld be more
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 16th October 2009, 11:42 am

GUYS better wrote dwn ur ODO reading.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 16th October 2009, 12:24 pm

haa.. scarly use for test drive =P
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th October 2009, 3:12 pm

At pandan garden, the solar films vendor will be station there.. I knw this because i had them replaced mine when i told them of the bubbles formation.. but need to indicate early to PG that you are replacing the film when you make a booking time slot.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mh3400 16th October 2009, 4:36 pm

can we wrote this issue to directly to KIA_ Korea ----- jaeyun@kia.co.kr

mh3400

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th October 2009, 10:32 pm

bro, no need to worry lah....after more than a hundred replacement.......by now they are all very exprience in relacing the windshield...... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th October 2009, 10:41 pm

CnC have so many windshields to replace that they need to outsource ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 16th October 2009, 11:14 pm

Updated 16 Oct. 2009

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
32. miko komi (5 months old)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
35. Flywheel ( 5 months old)
36. czhihong (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).
38. Elixir99 (7 days old)
39. astroboy28 (1 month old).
40. rockstarforte (5 months old)
41. ck7373 (4 months old)
42. cuteDaDa (collected 3rd Oct. cracked 16th Oct.)

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 16th October 2009, 11:18 pm

muff wrote:
bro, no need to worry lah....after more than a hundred replacement.......by now they are all very exprience in relacing the windshield...... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

By now the sub-con must be one of the most experienced in SGP IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 9 Lol
The workers can probably replace the windscreen with one eye shut..........

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th October 2009, 11:20 pm

this problem seems to be getting worst......at the rate it is going, we may be hitting hundred in this forum soon....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 16th October 2009, 11:26 pm

The actual no. of cases may be in the hundreds as only a fraction of Forte owners are in this forum....... may be not even 10%

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next