Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

+149
hikaru
lwlty
babyt
livercat
armstrong
earthtrodder
hanxiang87
Forte2010
IPOH FORTE
Helix
gackthoe
shin365
epin
hsjose
Patklee
EvoForte
ginn
aliensix
hocksz
superkam
dEXTER C
aswalkersg
Kiang
genexis
tarepanda_lyh
chillout
fortetobe
GnoMisH
cboonh
cpt_zr
genevievepearly
Stefano
KIA1234
vinfang
KingJerry
oceandrives
VAG
hong5333
Siaoster
tiny
nightfever
stalejive
xianren
KenOrCannot
joepele
Blacks
Zeed
lordhawk
jl1500k
lufu
CuteDaDa
ck7373
arkaraka
ctoh
rockstarforte
Potatoes
astroboy28
ong
Elixir99
wkc
Flywheel
czhihong
kevinhwc
ace
miko komi
daniu82
nsr182
Hello Kitty
RCForte
zhuzhumao
malcolmlew
sunnyboy
KIAFAN
FORTE21
zujzuj
cnxeon
patsy
JuanST
ano57
mh3400
Shaq
KiaSG
aural
ahben
TVaddict
chamot16
taychua
dc
andikong
stev85x
notsogoodman
forte118
van
Fransge
duncton
pessimizt
junming
lukester
pbeyondp
the wonder girls
liplip
Tristanity
K-Family
jackohy
kysoong
Kaisu7165
FriesL
Leonard
Terrier
kenincf
NightAngler
shah
scorpey
newsman
limpreza
sporeboy
lawrenceke
BluRz
mwerkz
Cypher
dipstick
turbo4ev
Divine
Duser
kapitan
leo
dreamzzlandz
Juz@kid
charnfai30
impact2001
luvxiaobeng
wrathofheavennn
tish
ozzie75
ForKia
nothing
eraser
graysgerald79
dandeana21
Fortec
The Blue Cruiser
greatgazoo
muff
melburn
zlement
Redbean
nocash
keigo
Fortessimo
153 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

Post by dipstick 16th October 2009, 11:28 pm

mh3400 wrote:can we wrote this issue to directly to KIA_ Korea ----- jaeyun@kia.co.kr

Yes, write in to Kr and CnC as well.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

Post by muff 16th October 2009, 11:32 pm

can only hope that they are looking into this windshield issue seriously.......
sad that even the latest batch is still facing this same problem..... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_evil
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 17th October 2009, 12:49 am

hmmm.. should start asking CnC to compensate our time loss.. keep sending car in there is no joke.. I had been sending in and out to just rectify all those problems.. and till now not all problems are fully resolved..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 17th October 2009, 1:23 am

rockstarforte wrote:
ck7373 wrote:i am now at leng kee fixing the windscreen.....understand from the sevice advisor that the windscreen will be done by outside contractor instead of inhouse. Only pandan garden do inhouse.....quite wori about my ride being repair outside.....shd have gone to pandan.......

Isit?? wah i didnt noe tat. I oso send mine at leng kee. But i notice thers xtra 5km on my ODO

Yes, confirm they sent our ride to the Alexandra contractor workshop for windscreen replacement job. My ride clocked 6km for today's work (plus the wing mirror respray work).....
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 17th October 2009, 1:31 am

impact2001 wrote:At pandan garden, the solar films vendor will be station there.. I knw this because i had them replaced mine when i told them of the bubbles formation.. but need to indicate early to PG that you are replacing the film when you make a booking time slot.

I think i will go to PG for the film replacement as LK told me to come back on next Wed as both Mon and Tue are fully booked.....!!!! Not sure that translate into many fortes' windscreen craked and window film replacement long Q now........haiz......Sad

Spoken to the service advisor on the cause of the crack windscreen....he shake his head and say don't know....even Kia engineers also shaking their heads too according to him......or maybe shaking legs instead....LOL
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 18th October 2009, 8:46 am

Updated 17 Oct 2009 @ 0745hrs

Registry of SDW Club members.

1. Fortessimo
2. Charnfai30 (uncle's Forte)
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
16. kkmichelin (sgkia) (2nd Windscreen cracked)
17. junming
18. forte118 (2nd Windscreen cracked) (1st: 7/8/09 2nd: 12/10/09)
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
23. taychua - collected 1st June
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
27. nothing (2nd Windscreen cracked)
28. FORTE21 (Sept 2009 batch)
29. thswei
30. Limpreza (2nd Windscreen cracked)
31. g11259 (sgkia)
32. miko komi 1st-30sep & 16oct (2nd Cracko)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
35. Flywheel ( 5 months old)
36. czhihong (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).
38. Elixir99 (7 days old)
39. astroboy28 (1 month old).
40. rockstarforte (5 months old)
41. ck7373 (4 months old)
42. cuteDaDa (collected 3rd Oct. cracked 16th Oct.)

Can we demand a petrol voucher from C&C?
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 19th October 2009, 2:31 am

I solely believed that those with 2nd crack shd bang table and demand some compensation. 1st timer likely to suck thumb IMO....Sad
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by zujzuj 19th October 2009, 6:26 pm

My SE told me ...got one guy...replaced windscreen 4 X !!!

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by lufu 19th October 2009, 7:23 pm

I'm thinking of buying a Forte but now got to re-think that decision given all these problems with the car

lufu

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 19th October 2009, 9:50 pm

lufu wrote:I'm thinking of buying a Forte but now got to re-think that decision given all these problems with the car

If I had not bought mine, I would be put off buying the Forte....... at least until the issue has been resolved. It is no fun having this self-destruct windscreen prob having over my head.........

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 19th October 2009, 10:10 pm

miko komi wrote:Updated 17 Oct 2009 @ 0745hrs

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).
43. jl1500k (collected 3rd Sept. cracked on 17th Oct)

Send in and collected on the same day with solar film done today.

jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 19th October 2009, 10:14 pm

zujzuj wrote:My SE told me ...got one guy...replaced windscreen 4 X !!!

bro, are you getting yourself a Koup or sedan?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 19th October 2009, 10:24 pm

bro jl1500k, do you hear the 'piak piak' sound on yr windscreen regularly prior to the crack?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 19th October 2009, 10:37 pm

muff wrote:bro jl1500k, do you hear the 'piak piak' sound on yr windscreen regularly prior to the crack?

No sound leh, last weekend went to Melaka and park at open space carpark for more than 2 hours. Came back check nothing happen. After start the engine, on the aircon open the two doors and lower down all windows to let the hot air out. After few minutes went to sit down and surprise to see two short and one long hair cracked on windows screen from top right side.

I believe more of the bros got crack becos of parking under the hot sun for long hour.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 19th October 2009, 10:51 pm

bro thanks for yr reply.......
sound like a thermal stress cracked ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by zujzuj 20th October 2009, 12:49 am

nocash, i got my forte sedan today.
after reading all these posts, I kinda 1/2 expect mine to crack.

Wonder, any one here got no crack issue before (from March till now) ?

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 20th October 2009, 12:55 am

Mine's been fine since May. *cross-fingers*
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by zujzuj 20th October 2009, 1:05 am

lordhawk, Thanks for giving me some hope IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_lol
5 months !

Any special care taken ?

Think bros here...instead of waiting for CnC, maybe...we can try to find out any difference between those with SDW and those without.

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 20th October 2009, 10:07 am

[/quote] No sound leh, last weekend went to Melaka and park at open space carpark for more than 2 hours. Came back check nothing happen. After start the engine, on the aircon open the two doors and lower down all windows to let the hot air out. After few minutes went to sit down and surprise to see two short and one long hair cracked on windows screen from top right side.

I believe more of the bros got crack becos of parking under the hot sun for long hour.[/quote]

IMHO "Opening the doors with engine started for a few minutes (to let the air out) in an open space" in M'sia is quite dangerous - you never know who is watching you and what they are capable of... But at least I think Melaka is a lot safer than JB. Better to be safe, bro

Try to get in the car asap and lock the doors immediately, lower the windows down a little and blast the air-con is a safer move.

Last MU, all our cars are parked in the HOT sun for a few hrs leh, luckily no one join the SDW club, haha
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 20th October 2009, 10:33 am

zujzuj wrote:nocash, i got my forte sedan today.

mine, muff and greatgazoo got our ride during march....so far still ok IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_silent *touch wood*
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by lufu 20th October 2009, 5:42 pm

dipstick wrote:
lufu wrote:I'm thinking of buying a Forte but now got to re-think that decision given all these problems with the car

If I had not bought mine, I would be put off buying the Forte....... at least until the issue has been resolved. It is no fun having this self-destruct windscreen prob having over my head.........

strangely despite the self-destructing windscreen, people are still buying it... totally puzzles me. Maybe people like to keep replacing their windscreen or am I missing something ???

lufu

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 20th October 2009, 6:39 pm

jl1500k wrote:
muff wrote:bro jl1500k, do you hear the 'piak piak' sound on yr windscreen regularly prior to the crack?

No sound leh, last weekend went to Melaka and park at open space carpark for more than 2 hours. Came back check nothing happen. After start the engine, on the aircon open the two doors and lower down all windows to let the hot air out. After few minutes went to sit down and surprise to see two short and one long hair cracked on windows screen from top right side.

I believe more of the bros got crack becos of parking under the hot sun for long hour.

Mine cracked whn i was driving at 90km/h TPE. Outside temp was 34 degrees. I witness wif my own eyes/ears of the sudden piak sound & visible cracked hair line.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th October 2009, 6:56 pm

guys,

could it be a combination of heat and wind pressure? meaning after a long time under the sun, the ws gets expanded then when we drive and reach a certain wind resistance(80km/hr) then the crack appears?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 20th October 2009, 7:24 pm

but there are forte wich crack discovered overnight when collecting car next morning de..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 20th October 2009, 7:36 pm

haiyah dunno wats the fault of tis crack. Night time oso can crack.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th October 2009, 11:42 pm

die oredi.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Kopfschuettel
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 20th October 2009, 11:47 pm

lufu wrote:
dipstick wrote:

strangely despite the self-destructing windscreen, people are still buying it... totally puzzles me. Maybe people like to keep replacing their windscreen or am I missing something ???

If you dun get one in the 1st place u dun even got the chance to experience this episode rite? Laughing

Its "Heng" "suay" kind of thing bah....
Mine OPC so mileage & "stress" not as high and most time drive at nite and weekend compare to normal plate; besides these:-
1) WS problem
2) the front passenger's window got rattling sound when driving window half down
3) Car alignment out and tilt left
The car is a great ride, in my opinion, with the features it has it easily "chie" the rest in Forte's class. Anybody second me??? cheers
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 21st October 2009, 1:15 am

jl1500k wrote:
miko komi wrote:Updated 17 Oct 2009 @ 0745hrs

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).

Send in and collected on the same day with solar film done today.

Bro jl1500k, you meant you sent in yout ride for the windscreen replacement and film done on the same day?
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 21st October 2009, 2:02 am

Dun sing inside your car, later windscreen/windows/side mirrors all crack. hehehehhe. Joking only hor my brothers.
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 21st October 2009, 2:03 am

nocash wrote:
zujzuj wrote:nocash, i got my forte sedan today.

mine, muff and greatgazoo got our ride during march....so far still ok IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_silent *touch wood*

Mine still good Since 19th March'09.
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 21st October 2009, 10:03 am

Mine after changing, sometimes still hear some piak piak sound from the windscreen. Don't know when the next episode (cross my fingers)... If not, I am so going to bang CnC's table IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 316913 .

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 21st October 2009, 6:38 pm

Wah... Kevin, u already changed ur windscreen still can hear piak piak sound.... maybe u should really check with C & C.... there r cases where some brothers oin this forum changed twice.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 21st October 2009, 7:25 pm

Updated 21 Oct 2009

Another case of "PIAK!"........

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).
44. neon (collected 13th April cracked 20th Oct)

Those with 2nd cracko are promoted to L/Cpl rank IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_smile

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by mh3400 21st October 2009, 9:15 pm

see what CnC replied :

Thank you for your email dated 20 October 2009.

With regards to your enquiries on when it will be your turn to
have a cracked windscreen and will it happen again after changing the
windscreen, we wish to inform you that we are unable to make any comments on
them.

As for your enquiry on the possibility of the windscreen cracking
after 3 years, we wish to inform you that KMC is already looking into this
matter with priority and it is unlikely that this issue will persist beyond
your vehicle's warranty period. Nevertheless, we also
wish to give our guarantee to you that in such cases whereby the windscreen
cracks due to certain faults during manufacturing, we will undertake to
replace you with a brand new windscreen even beyond the warranty period.

Pertaining to your enquiry on loss of time and transportation for
such replacement, we wish to quote to you the limited warranty
statement under the 'new vehicle limited warranty' as stated in the Kia
service booklet,

"The liability of Kia under this warranty is limited solely to
the repair or replacement of parts defective in Kia-supplied material or
workmanship by Cycle & Carriage Kia Pte Ltd at its place of business, and specifically
does not include any expense for or related to transportation to such a dealer
or payment for loss of use of the Kia Vehicle during warranty repairs."

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to clarify this matter and look
forward to be of service to you. Please feel free to email us or
contact the undersigned at 6471 9111 if you require further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

CYCLE & CARRIAGE KIA PTE LTD

Brandon Low

Executive - Customer Care

Customer Assistance Centre

mh3400

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 21st October 2009, 11:37 pm

the "look
forward to be of service to you" sounds like they are looking forward for our windscreento crack hahaa..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 21st October 2009, 11:39 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:the "look
forward to be of service to you" sounds like they are looking forward for our windscreento crack hahaa..

that actually means " we will serve you later but not just now.... so go away" IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by jackohy 22nd October 2009, 1:51 am

I think for C&C to seriously take up the responsibility, the media will be a the most effective mean.

For all those with cracked windscreen, how long are you going to keep changing? Why not one of you juz write into the media like ST (citing this thread) since writing to C&C is simply ignoring your complaint letter? At least they would probably acknowledge the issue publicly and give their word to guarantee the replacement of the windscreen after the effective warranty expires. Now they are just giving empty promises to individual but not to all forte owners.

Currently i haven't had the problem. If such unfortunate problem would have happen to me, i would definitely go all out to get back my worth.
Sorry if i offended any of the brother/sister here, i'm just dam pissed with this highest level of taichi.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

Post by forte118 23rd October 2009, 10:49 am

Bros, received a letter from CnC yesterday shown below. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Sleep
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 CnC
forte118
forte118

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd October 2009, 12:27 pm

Shouldn't they be made responsible for the tinting film as well?

I mean, it's their faulty product that caused the film to be damaged too right?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 23rd October 2009, 9:34 pm

Hi all, a newbie here. Juz booked a forte this month. After reading through the postings now start to sweat liao... Sigh... Dunno whether my batch will suffer the same fate... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_question
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 23rd October 2009, 10:27 pm

dipstick wrote:Updated 21 Oct 2009

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).

Those with 2nd cracko are promoted to L/Cpl rank IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_smile

wow......bro miko komi got promoted to L/Cpl rank within 3 weeks.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th October 2009, 3:58 am

wonder who will be promoted to CPL wif 3 SDW..... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 612380
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 24th October 2009, 8:10 am

Looks like C&C will not recall the cars and replace all windscreen. SO do we all have to continue to live with this fear..... wait for it to crack.... I hope this doesn't happen when i drive in to M'sia this Dec....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by xianren 28th October 2009, 11:05 am

My 3 weeks old SX WS cracked today.
Sian....

xianren

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th October 2009, 11:38 am

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 10 Icon_scratch
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 28th October 2009, 5:12 pm

xianren wrote:My 3 weeks old SX WS cracked today.
Sian....

This is very distressing. It shows that Kia has not been able to resolve this SDW issue as even the latest batch has this problem.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 28th October 2009, 5:15 pm

Updated 28 Oct 2009

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
4. nothing
5. newsman
6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
29. thswei
31. g11259 (sgkia)
33. kevinhwc (6 day old)
34. jcmc (6 days old)
37.wkc (1 month old).
45. xianren (3 weeks old cracked on 28th Oct)

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th October 2009, 10:17 am

Just back from oversea, also received the letter from CnC regard to the warranty of the windscreen.
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 31st October 2009, 12:25 am

Still have not receive the letter. how long you guys been waiting for the arrival of the letter?
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 31st October 2009, 12:27 am

Still have not receive the letter. how long you guys been waiting for the arrival of the letter?
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next